Analyst, Aftersales Reporting
Position Job Title: Analyst, Aftersales Reporting
Reports To: Senior Manager, Parts Dept.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Position Type: Permanent
This position supports the objectives of the Parts & Service teams by providing analytical information and support of crucial parts and service-related information. This includes management reporting, dealer/regional comparative data, identification of sales trends and participating in quarterly meeting presentations.
- Provide analytical support and prepare regular reports for distribution to management, dealers and regional field team members.
- Compile, analyze & provide reports to help identify market trends, region and/or dealers performance, opportunities for improvement and other key performance indicators.
- Assist with month-end & year-end reporting.
- Assist with stewardship reporting and analysis and other administrative duties, as needed.
- Assist with the daily needs of the parts and service department, as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint).
- Ability to provide accurate and detail oriented reports.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to exercise initiative, good judgement and discretion in all matters.
- Experience in after-sales, in an OEM or dealer environment, is an asset.
- SAP S4/HANA knowledge an asset.
REQUIRED LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary education in a business-related environment.
- Regular working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Overtime as required
- Hino Motors Canada, Ltd. (“HMC”) prides itself on offering employees a competitive salary including discretionary bonus, health and dental benefits, a company RRSP plan which includes company contribution, a skills development program designed to help further career growth within HMC, a physical wellness reimbursement plan, and the opportunity to purchase or lease a Toyota, Lexus or Subaru vehicle at a discounted rate. HMC is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring accommodations are provided to individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility requirements.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org