Industrial Millwright Team Member
Position Title: Industrial Millwright Team Member
Reports To: Manager, Engineering & Maintenance
Location: Woodstock, ON
Position Type: Permanent
Support the objectives of the Woodstock Assembly Facility. Overall responsibility is to build trucks within the allowed timeframe, while ensuring Safety First, Quality Always practices.
- Identify mechanical needs and plan installation of mechanical equipment in accordance with all regulations.
- Maintain and inspect mechanical equipment.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Identify mechanical problems, systematically isolate and make recommendations to team to correct problem or to obtain optimal performance of equipment.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and code specifications to determine layout of mechanical equipment installations.
- Ensure proper records and checks are completed and maintained.
- Work within the established budget as it pertains to equipment installation and maintenance.
- Provide advice and guidance in developmental work when changes or additions are made to mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Building maintenance required (HVAC), Doors (overhead), fire systems, security system.
- Welding, fitting, fabricating, design and build.
- Ability to work with third party contractors at plant.
- Certified millwright (License 433A required)
- Current valid driver’s license
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in a manufacturing facility as an Industrial Millwright
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to all levels of team members and management
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Rigging and hoisting
- Forklift certified operation
- Fall arrest
- Arial platform certified
- Understanding of systems, Microsoft O365, SAP
- Ability to work weekends and overtime when required
- Must have own tools
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org