Intermediate IT Support Analyst
Posting Job Title: Intermediate IT Support Analyst
Department: I.T. Department
Location: Mississauga, ON – with regular on-site visits to the Woodstock, ON, facility
Position Type: Permanent
This position supports the objectives of the Information Technology Team by providing L1/L2 support to all team members, at both of our locations (Mississauga, and Woodstock) and some basic support to the dealer network. This role will work on infrastructure projects as defined by the IT Project Management Team, provide support to the corporate ERP users (SAP S4/HANA), contributing to department efficiencies and researching / implementing approved IT projects as directed.
- Be the Second Level of support on issue escalations as well as providing First Level support to assist the team.
- Assist the Sr. IT Team Members on infrastructure and support projects.
- Ensure that the support desk manages issues within any given SLAs while ensuring proper ticket management to feed the defined KPIs to ensure a positive experience for all internal and external customers.
- Perform daily infrastructure checklists to ensure system readiness / health.
- Ensure that any Change Management Protocols are adhered to, and communication is consistent.
- Regular site visits to the Woodstock facility as determined by team schedule to provide hands-on support for software, production, and infrastructure related issues.
- Occasionally attend to issues at the datacenter to troubleshoot, install or replace hardware.
- Administration tasks including, but not limited to, User / Security Audits, Asset Management, Purchase Requisitions, Documentation, Knowledgebase Development, Support Ticket Management / Reporting, License Tracking, and Budget Adherence.
- Assist with corporate communication systems including Cisco UCCX and company cellular phones.
- Support Corporate backup systems.
- Liaise with approved vendors as needed.
- Strive to contribute to the continual improvement of the department through recommendations, training, and certifications.
- 4+ years’ experience on a helpdesk or IT Services desk.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with IT Infrastructure and deployment projects.
- Flexibility and adaptability to situations.
- Strong ability to work as both a member of a team or individually.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer relations.
- Exposure to / Experience with ITIL Foundations.
- Post-Secondary Education in a related discipline.
- ERP Support (SAP S4/HANA)
- Helpdesk/IT Service Desk Systems (Jira)
- Infrastructure (VMware, Aruba, HPE, Storage, Cisco Telephony / VPN, Meraki)
- Server Support (Windows Server, Enterprise SUSE, NGINX)
- Workstation Support (Laptops, Desktops, Tablets)
- Backup Solutions (Veeam)
- RPA Support / Development (UIPath)
- Standard Software Suites (Office365, Teams, etc)
- Regular working hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Work from home allowable when approved, but normal function is on-site.
- Some requirements to work overtime as required
- Some requirements to start earlier to support Manufacturing Facility
- Occasional (but regular) travel to Woodstock (twice monthly, minimum)
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: email@example.com