Sales Administration Manager
Posting Title: Sales Administration Manager
Location: Mississauga, ON
Reports To: VP, Sales
This position within the Sales Department provides planning and administrative support. This role must provide accurate and timely communication within Hino Canada (HMC), and Hino North America Division in Japan (HML).
- Sales Planning and Support including
- Establishment of Sales Targets,
- Competitive Pricing studies,
- Preparation and update of Dealer price lists
- Product Cost Studies, including imported product
- Sales policy updates
- Analyze market trends to plan and determine number of vehicle kits to be ordered for both wholesale and retail (demand and supply management).
- Plan monthly and annual vehicle sales target.
- Coordinate production requirements and required inventory with Woodstock Assembly team.
- Update and distribute production plan and sales forecast “rundown” reports.
- Submit order for vehicle kits as per approved sales & production plan.
- Update monthly sales projections and required reports.
- Ensure preparation and distribution of required reports to all departments.
- Effectively communicate information within HMC and between HMC and HML.
- Oversee the analysis of Dealer Pricing and Incentives.
- Manage completed goods inventory and inventory reporting.
- Effectively develop and mentor Sales Administration team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary education in a business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Sales and/or Purchasing experience preferred.
- Leadership Skills.
- A broad understanding of Financial Analysis.
- Previous experience with SAP a benefit.
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org