Sales and Product Planning Coordinator
Posting Job Title: Sales and Product Planning Coordinator
Reports to: VP, Sales (Interim)
Location: Mississauga, ON
Position Type: Permanent
The Sales and Product Planning Coordinator will support the Sales Department by coordinating and communicating relevant information with various internal and external contacts throughout the Hino organization. The coordinator will be responsible for receiving, updating, analyzing, verifying, and releasing HMC Sales and Product related data to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for Sales Department for distribution to stakeholders.
- Provide support to Product Planning Manager.
- Learn and stay current on new Hino product and systems.
- Assist in the specification selections for Hino range of Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicles.
- Provide cross departmental support for Sales, Service, Parts, Logistics, Training, Marketing etc.
- Coordinate as needed with Project Planning, Production Control, Assembly, Purchasing etc. at the Hino vehicle assembly plant in Woodstock, ON.
- Assist with preparing presentations and communicating product information with various departments in Mississauga and Woodstock, as required.
- Obtain feedback on Hino product applications and competitor information.
- Provide support to District Sales Managers and Corporate Accounts Manager.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in Business / Product Management or Automotive Marketing
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role preferably in the Commercial Vehicles or Auto Industry
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional and analytical skills
- Experience working with large, and complex excel files
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Interested candidate, please submit your resume to: email@example.com