Parts Consultant – Toronto, ON
Dealership Name: Somerville Hino
Location (City, Province): Toronto, ON
Posting Job Title: Parts Consultant
Reports To: Parts Supervisor
Position Type : Permanent
An individual applying for this position must be a high performer, juggle competing demands and be able to work under pressure.
- In keeping with the Somerville brand values, ensure that presentation and conduct is professional at all times.
- Answer calls from independent repair shops and specify parts required using electronic catalogue and problem solve any issues.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
- Verify receiving documents for accuracy.
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Work as a team player.
- Ability to work, in a changing fast paced environment.
- Must be able to take direction well.
- Handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum secondary school diploma
- 2 – 3 years prior experience in Automotive or Heavy Duty Parts
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. for short periods of time
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service & time management
- Working hours: Monday & Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10am-7pm
- A competitive compensation package
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
- Full- time permanent position
- Family owned and operated company
- Upward mobility
- Benefit package
- Work in state of the art facility
- Paid vacation
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: email@example.com