Regional Sales Manager – Ontario
Posting Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Ontario
Location: Mississauga, ON
Position Type: Permanent
The Regional Sales Manager for the Ontario Region supports the objectives of the Sales Department, and provides leadership, guidance, coaching, and support to Hino dealers within their assigned region. Responsible and accountable for ensuring regional sales and performance objectives are negotiated, communicated, and achieved.
- Act as direct liaison with Hino dealers in the assigned region on all sales related activities.
- Analyze dealer operations utilizing sales and market share reports to ensure dealers are achieving their targets.
- Collect, research, and analyze relevant industry data including competitor pricing, emerging trends, competitive advantages, and identify opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Motivate and support dealers to achieve retail sales targets (monthly/yearly) and wholesale objectives.
- Monitor dealer inventory and orders to support sales goals.
- Participate in development and implementation of sales and marketing programs and strategies designed to increase sales growth and brand awareness within the assigned region.
- Assist dealer sales teams and personnel with customer inquiries, prospecting, visits, and training.
- Provide dealers with performance feedback.
- Responsible for performance management of dealers and addressing and documenting nonconformance items.
- Assist Dealer Development with prospecting and establishing new dealers as outlined by HMC guidelines.
- Act as main contact between HMC and new dealers i.e. facilitate operation set up and sales training.
- Attend various truck shows as a representative of HMC.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary Education in a Business-related field
- Minimum five years of sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and provide good customer service
- Ability to exercise initiative, good judgement and discretion in all matters
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership influencing, and negotiating skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- DZ license or provincial equivalent an asset
- G Class license or equivalent
- Head Office
- On call duty required
- Frequent travel required
Interested candidate, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org