Parts Manager – London, Ontario
Dealership Name: Expressway Hino London
Location (City, Province): London, Ontario
Posting Job Title: Parts Manager
Department: Parts Department
Reports To: Operations Manager
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Expressway Trucks is one of Canada's premiere Hino Truck Dealers and is Southwestern Ontario's leading truck sales and service provider. Our London location is currently seeking a Parts Manager who will be responsible for running a profitable and efficient Parts Department.
- Oversee all aspects of the department including inventory control, purchasing, pricing, merchandising and advertising.
- Supervise department employees and be responsible for staff training, performance development, and disciplinary action.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Grow the parts business by maintaining high customer relations, developing potential parts business, and creating part promotions.
- Develop and document policies and procedures for the Parts department.
- Maintain a professional image of our Parts department and provide the best customer service to existing and potential customers.
- Support and develop our outside parts salesman.
- Assist customers at the counter or on the phone, including looking up parts, providing quotes and information, invoicing, processing sales, and ordering parts.
- Provide technical parts knowledge and assistance to employees and customer.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, employees and other branches.
- Handle customer complaints and concerns immediately in a positive manner.
- Ensure Part department areas are always clean and organized.
- Follow all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the successful operation of the company.
- Related management experience in a dealership.
- Strong knowledge of heavy truck parts.
- Strong computer knowledge and experience with common dealership and point of sale computer systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
We offer competitive wages, performance bonuses, excellent group benefits program, education/training assistance, boot allowance, and a positive work environment.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com