Account Manager, Parts & Service – North York, Ontario
Dealership Name: Somerville Hino
Location (City, Province): North York, Ontario
Posting Job Title: Account Manager, Parts & Service
Department: Parts & Service Department
Reports To: Service Manager
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Position Type: Permanent
The Parts and Service Account Manager is charged with providing the parts needs of wholesale and fleet customers. The Parts and Service Account Manager's responsibility is to represent the Parts and Service Department in the customer's place of business, address their parts and Service needs, respond to information inquiries, process parts orders, identify sales opportunities and sell additional parts and accessories. This position is a vital member of the Parts and Service Department Team and has a major impact on parts and service sales and customer satisfaction.
- Recommend, discuss & demonstrate our products to customers
- Achieve sales objectives as determined by management
- Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to develop the accounts as Customers
- Perform audits of customers’ fleets and make appropriate recommendations
- Follow-up on all Customer leads from external and internal sources
- Maintain Customer information files and notes with periodic review with management
- Manage and grow company revenue by maintaining current customers and recruiting new customers
- Identify and solicit potential clients. Travel to and visit customers to make face to face transactions & provide customer assistance
- Call on customers in the assigned territory and represent Somerville Hino in a professional manner
- Act as a liaison between customers and our company while ensuring a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Prepare and oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Conduct sales transactions, Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales and services.
- Thorough preparation for, and presentation of, sales proposals.
- The presentation of new items or services during each visit.
- Communicate parts orders to parts counter.
- Verify with customers if delivery date of non-stock items is acceptable with all customers before ordering.
- Prepare call reports along with time sheets in a timely manner.
- Advise credit department of any changes in customers’ names, addresses, etc.
- Participate in Company sponsored training sessions for enhancing selling skills and technical knowledge
The secondary duties and responsibilities are to be performed as necessary and include:
- The installation and maintenance of at customer inventory or other sales programs.
- Periodic delivery of light parts when logistically advantageous or to address customer need.
- Ensuring that company vehicles are properly maintained and are clean and professional.
- Assistance with the creation of additional sales programs and customer management tools.
- General organizational and administrative duties as directed by Service Manager.
- Assists other staff in the department as needed.
- Previous experience in parts sales (must have)
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck parts
- Product or Services (Sales): OEM parts sales and service for Hino and all makes of vehicles
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong prospecting and relationship building skills
- An outgoing, organized and team-oriented personality
- A valid G driver’s licence & a clean driver’s abstract
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Excellent Record. Keeping skills, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Client focus on customer needs and provide solutions to customers, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills
- Business Equipment and Computer Technology Knowledge: Experience with ADP/CDK; Electronic mail
- Regular working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Occasional overtime as required
- A competitive compensation package
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
- Full- time permanent position
- Upward mobility
- Benefit package
- Work in state of the art facility
- Paid vacation
Interested candidate, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org