Sales Administration Coordinator
Posting Job Title: Sales Administration Coordinator
Reports To: Sales Administration Manager
Location: Mississauga, ON
Position Type: Permanent
This position supports the objectives of the Sales Administration Team, by extracting and compiling statistical data into reports, assisting in product allocations, conducting analysis to support targets, creating dealer price lists, processing incentive payments and other support initiatives as required.
- Create and update sales related reports and data for internal and dealer use.
- Create reports to analyze inventory, outstanding orders, future production and order allocation used for determining truck orders.
- Create product order sheet monthly.
- Analyze product modification trends and determine the parts inventory levels required.
- Assist with the set-up of truck specifications and related order form numbers.
- Maintain the database by setting up new models, options, and costs.
- Coordinate with Accounting department and Production department to set up option costs and Bill of Materials on time.
- Create and update pricing lists for dealers.
- Present data and trend analysis in meetings and provide informative commentary.
- Assist with incentive payments and managing on-going payment records.
- Assist with the creation of quarterly sales presentations and supporting materials.
- Post Secondary education in a Business or Related Field.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Advanced skills in MS Office products.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational and time management skills to complete reports within established timeframes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org