Posting Job Title: Training Manager Sales
Department: Sales Department
Location: Mississauga, ON
Position Type: Permanent
The Training Manager will oversee the creation, development, implementation, delivery and assessment of training programs offered internally and externally throughout the organization, by applying sound learning principles and achieving the delivery of best in class training strategies.
- Develops and implements an annual action plan to ensure consistency in application of required training throughout the organization.
- Assess, monitor and track training needs.
- Create course content and prepare professional effective training materials.
- Using key learning principles develop training content that will be engaging and effective to trainees.
- Monitor/tracks trends in training and innovate training strategy as needed.
- Design and/or recommend new teaching tools/methods.
- Update and coordinate e-learning solutions.
- Use facilitation skills to drive product knowledge and corporate strategy to all levels of the organization.
- Build and maintain key business contacts to ensure that program content is current and relevant.
- Provide direction to ensure that training strategies are value added to internal and external customers.
- Determine key measurables to monitor training effectiveness that the material that has been trained is being implemented.
- Source and facilitate third party training programs that are relevant to HMC’s needs.
- Maintain E-learning site
- Post-Secondary Education in a Business-related field
- Post-Secondary course in Adult Education, Training and Development, Content Creation, or E-Learning would be a strong asset
- Minimum three years of training management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify training needs and provide solutions
- Ability to exercise initiative, good judgement and discretion in all matters
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership influencing, and negotiating skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- G Class license or equivalent
- Automotive and/or Truck knowledge an asset
- Office based in Mississauga
- Regular Working Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Occasional travel required
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org